Start your driving lessons today with a private driving instructor. We have private instructors located near BBDC, SSDC CDC which can teach manual and automatic transmissions for class 3, class 3A and the new class 3C and class 3CA. Look no further and register with us to secure a reputable Instructor within 48hours.
Benefits of Taking your Driving Lessons Through a Private Driving Instructor
Cheaper driving lessons
- Public Driving School rates are priced at about $54/hour. However, our Private Driving Instructors rates are priced at about from $32-$45 dollars per hour depending on the location and transmission. (Savings in $26/hr Or $520 based on 20 Lessons )
Dedicated Driving Instructor
- One fixed instructor throughout your learning journey, tracking your progress.
- Driving schools usual require you to stick to a specific timing and day every week
- Private Driving Instructor will allow you to settle for a time and day that is suitable according to your timetable
- Use your Private Driving Instructor’s car for your practical test
- Studies have shown that those that students that drove their instructor’s car has a 72% higher chance of passing compared to those who use other cars which they are not familiar with.
Affordable One-Time Registration fee Of $79
- Market rate is at least $85-$145
- Set As Many Lessons As You Want Per Week* (*subjected to driving instructor’s schedule)
NO Government Service Tax (GST)
We have private driving instructors from Bukit Batok driving centre, comfort driving centre as well as Singapore Safety Driving centre. That’s all the driving locations in Singapore! We also have different transmissions to cater to class 3 and 3A license. Our private instructors are all certified instructors and have over 20 years of experience under their belts.
Myths of Learning from a Private Driving Instructor
Some of the myths such as private instructors having low passing rates are attributed to the fact that many students choose to rush through the course without the instructor’s consent. We always recommend listening to the instructor’s advice on when you are ready before you embark on your final traffic police test. With such cheap rates and great flexible timings, the use of Private Driving Instructors is great especially for students, working parents as well as individuals who would like to get their driving licence quickly. Also, we understand that registration is $85 to even $145 outside, that’s pretty much for a Compulsory registration fee in Singapore, thus we have decided to make the tertiary registration price of $79 a standard to all ages. Offering a Guaranteed savings of $10 or your money back guarantee if you go through us instead of directly through the driving instructors. We also provide refresher courses, remedial courses as well as first-time drivers with the training that is needed in order to pass your traffic police test.
How Fast can I Get my License?
- Basic training
- road driving
- traffic rules
- Advanced driving
- S course
- crank course
- Circuit practice
- same as above